Experienced Family Dentist in Goldsboro
Dr. P.A. Daniel Jr. and his staff treat you just like we would want to be treated – as family. Therefore, we want you to know about us. A good relationship with your dentist can be a lifelong gift.
About Dr. Daniel
- East Carolina University, Degree in BA Chemistry 1977-1981
- UNC Chapel Hill Dental School 1982-1986
- UNC Dental Research Affiliate
- UNC Dental Mentor Program
- Research and Amalgam and Composite Materials
- Member of North Carolina American Dental Association
- Member ADA – Fifth District
- Wayne County Dental Society
- Four Corners Study Club Member
- ITI Implant Team Member
- Air Force Association Community Partner
- Operation Desert Storm Mobilization of COC203th SPTBN
- Member of Westwood United Methodist Church for 26 Years
- Past President of Westwood United Methodist Church
- Active Member of Sunrise Kiwanis for 24 Years
- Past President of Sunrise Kiwanis
- Member of the Board of Health for Six Years
- Past President of Maysville Rotary Club
Staff Information and Greetings
Hi, my name is Lisa, and I am the patient administrator. I have worked in dentistry for 18 years. I have enjoyed working with Dr. Alston Daniel for the last eight years, and I look forward to assisting you in our practice.
Hi, my name is Wanda. I am a dental assistant with Dr. Alston Daniel. I have 23 years’ experience in dentistry. I am a graduate of Wayne Community College. I look forward to seeing you in our practice.
Hi, my name is Delores, and I am the insurance/accounts administrator for Dr. Alston Daniel. I have over 34 years’ experience with insurance eligibility and benefits. I joined the staff in July 2013 and enjoy being a part of this team.
Hi, my name is Melanie Bryson. I graduated from Wayne Community College in 1992 from the dental assisting program. I am a certified dental assistant with over 20 years’ experience in dentistry. I have been working with Dr. Daniel for more than six years and enjoy meeting and educating patients about dental health. I am happily married with one son and look forward to meeting you in our practice.
Hello, my name is Carrie Wildman. I am a 2007 graduate of the dental hygiene program at Wayne Community College. I have been practicing dentistry for five years and have been with Dr. Daniel since December 2008. I look forward to working with you in our office.
Hello, I am Cindy Neal, a registered dental hygienist on staff with Dr. Daniel. I am a 1993 graduate of the dental hygiene program at Wayne Community College and have been in this practice for more than 14 years. I look forward to assisting you with your dental care.
My name is Nancy Fail, a registered dental hygienist. I have been practicing dentistry for 25-plus years and have been in practice with Dr. Daniel over 15 years. I look forward to meeting with you and working together on your oral health.